Access to basic health services remains a global challenge…
Our solutions are bridging the gap by empowering and engaging those in most need!
Join us and together we shall go far…
Did you know? We are 100% volunteer-driven! Our volunteers are at the heart of everything we do. They design and create our products, fundraise, and are committed to helping us achieve our mission. We’d love for you to join them.
Our Team consists of:
- Pre Med and Medical students
- Health professionals (Residents, Faculty, Technicians, Nurses)
- Software and ML engineers to develop mobile apps and websites
- Social media and digital marketing experts
For Health Professionals:
- Medical faculty can volunteer to give a talk – Register Here
- Register your local Classroom (medical school, residency, fellowship program) for live lectures. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the fastest growing global medical community of H4TW chapters – Start a Chapter (See US and International Chapters here)
- Get involved in COVID-19 related initiatives – Learn More
- Join our health-tech innovations team to collaborate on new technologies transforming global health
View our latest openings at VolunteerMatch.org and Idealist.org
Did you know? We are in regular conversations with our local champions globaly and hear many heartfelt stories of our work in action daily.
Get updates on our Stories From The Field, and global events so you don’t miss out on the fun.
Did you know? Gifts to Healthe4TheWorld are tax deductible in the United States and 100% of public donations go toward programs in need.
Your donations enable us to improve health and wellbeing of millions in need.
You may be:
- Nonprofit or educational organization focused on health awareness and support in your community
- Medical University, Hospital, Clinic or training program anywhere in a resource-limited community
- Technology company interested in joining forces for good
- Medical Student or Resident in US interested in starting a H4TW chapter in your Institution.