Health4TheWorld is an award-winning non-profit global health movement by which we are providing free educational resources via futuristic technological innovations to low-resource communities worldwide.
You will present a lecture in your medical specialty via a live web-conference, helping educate health professionals in Africa, Asia, and South America. The recorded lecture will be cataloged for future student reference on our Academy website & mobile app. Watch a sample lecture here.
- 45 minutes lecture presentation.
- 15 minutes Questions and Answers with the students.
Please check the curriculum here for topics which haven’t been covered:
Internal medicine: https://health4theworld.org/academy/curriculum-for-internal-medicine/
- Strong internet connection.
- Computer camera and microphone.
- Clear lighting without excess noise.
- Laptop stand or books to raise your laptop camera.