Start A Chapter
Health4TheWorld Chapters must be at accredited colleges, universities, or academic medical centers in good standing with their accrediting organization. Specific accreditation requirements are listed below:
- Medical Schools must be accredited by the LCME, COCA, or CACMS.
- Physicians Assistant Programs must be accredited by the ARC-PA.
- Schools of Public Health must be accredited by CEPH.
- Nursing Schools must be accredited by CCNE and/or ACEN.
- Academic Medical Centers must be accredited by the ACGME. Prior to June 30, 2020, AOA programs are eligible to apply if they have pre -accreditation status from the ACGME.
- Undergraduate universities or colleges, or departments within these institutions, must be accredited by an accrediting body recognized by CHEA and/or USDE.
- International schools should be accredited by their national accrediting body.
We look forward to working with you as a leader of the Health4TheWorld Chapter!